Google Ad

Friday 30 May 2014

Been Misled By Unison Negligence



I was employed for 7 years and been suspend from work 2009 for false accusation and Unison was representing my case, and after 1 year suspending I had meeting with my employer and dismissed. There after several times I emailed union and face to face asked  him to give me some legal advice about my case or take case to court, he never gave me any advice and he told me not need to take case to tribunal we will win the case

Then after 3 month Unison email me that I do not have ground for my case to take to tribunal, then he appealed for internal panel and dismissed again, thereafter Union said now finish go home.

So there after until I get some advice and take case to tribunal, was too late, and some legal advice and solicitor advise me I been misled by Unison member

Which I did mad complaint to Unison branch and review by unison HQ and they advise me the unison member represented you properly, but Unison never respond to my entire complaint question.
And after seeking legal advice to take Unison to court for negligence, and I been advice by some legal service I need good solicitor because Unison Big Company and have good solicitor may I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment